XOXpert PROGRAM APPLICATION
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND TERMS
1. Eligibility. To apply for a chance to be selected as an XOXpert (“Program”), you (“Applicant”) must be a legal resident of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia and 18years or older.
2. How to Apply. To apply, log onto www.xoxoafterdark.com (“Web Site”), complete the online application form (including your name, age, address, email address), andread these Terms and submit your application.
All applicants must have a valid email address. Limit one (1) application per person.
3. Start/End Dates. Applications will be accepted beginning at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 3, 2014 and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 17, 2014 (“Application Period”). Applications must be received during the Application Period.
4. Selection of Applicants.All decisions with respect to Choice of Applicants selected to become XOXperts are in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, and nothing shall obligate Sponsor or its advertising and promotion agencies, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Sponsor Parties”) to include any Applicant in the Program or make use of any of the rights set forth herein.
5. Notification. Applicants will be notified of their selection by email on or about January 9, 2015. Sponsor may rescind any such selection or notification at any time, with or without cause. If any Applicant is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her Participation Agreement/Waiver must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
Sponsored by Simon and Schuster, Inc., 1230 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020.