New York Times bestselling author Sabrina Jeffries has spring break on her mind—but it’s not quite the spring break you and I were thinking of. Instead of heading to the beach or going sightseeing for a week, she’s been thinking of spending it in a castle! While daydreaming what it would be like to be royal, Sabrina came up with her list of top 10 reasons she’d like to be referred to as Lady Jeffries for a week! And don’t forget to tell us in the comments below why you’d like a title for your chance to win the first two books in Sabrina’s bestselling Sinful Suitor series!
I write historical romances to escape into a glamorous life in my head. But what if I could do it for real? While I certainly wouldn’t want to live in the past (no antibiotics? No thank you), I wouldn’t mind vacationing there a la Austenland.
Ten Reasons I’d Like to Spend My Vacation as a Lady in Fictional Regency England:
- Amazing clothes. Even the corsets would be cool for a while.
- Dancing, dancing, dancing! There’s never enough dancing in my life.
- Live-in cooks. I get tired of cooking for my picky foodie husband, who doesn’t cook.
- No internet. Yes, I said it. Sometimes I actually want a break from being online.
- Horseback riding. The last time I rode was on my honeymoon. And I’ve been married 32 years.
- Fancy carriages. It’s like being Cinderella at the ball ALL THE TIME.
- Potential for nooky. Those romance heroes like their nooky.
- Lady’s maids. Someone will make my hair pretty EVERY DAY.
- A pretty castle I don’t have to clean. I don’t think I have to explain that one.
- Hot guys in boots and cravats. Enough said.
How would you want to spend a week as a lady (none of us wants to spend it as a servant, naturally) in fictional Regency England? Tell us what your favorite part would be in the comments below and enter for your chance to win a copy of the brand-new THE STUDY OF SEDUCTION and the first book in the Sinful Suitors series, THE ART OF SINNING!
Giveaway ends April 4th. For official rules and terms & conditions, click here.