Ever wanted to see what a badass looks like? See below!
Rey (the newish) character from Star Wars: The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, is a breath of fresh air and an evolution of what we knew Leia always was, a kick-ass, force using, light saber wielding, need no saving female.
Shout out to our original badass Princess!
In honor of Star Wars: The Last Jedi opening today, we’re rounding up 7 reasons why we love Rey!
- She basically grew up alone, on a scavenger desert planet, and had to provide for herself all while still having fun.
2. She’s knows her way around a ship and can pilot all types of vehicles.
3.”I know how to run without you holding my hand.” Rey does not need Finn to hold her hand while she runs and honestly, who is that even helping? She doesn’t need a man to save her. In fact, she’s usually the one saving Finn!
4. She can take care of herself.
5. She has the power of the force and figures it out herself.
6. She speaks multiple languages and makes new friends.
7. She can take on Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel. I mean, we still want them to make out afterwards, but that’s a discussion for a whole other post!
All hail Queen Rey! Head to the theaters this holiday season to see why Rey kicks even more ass in The Last Jedi. This XOXO’er saw it last night and it was AH-MAZING!