Are you a fan of Kim Harrison’s bestselling urban fantasy series, The Hollows ? If so, you’re in luck! THE TURN, the prequel to the series, is out February 7th (and we’re so excited)! To prep for the release, here are five details about THE TURN to tide you over until the book goes on sale.
- It’s anything other than love at first sight for Trent’s parents, Trisk and Kal, but after a night in a horse barn, it’s still unclear who seduced who.
- Takada isn’t even out of high school at the Turn, but his music career had already hit a dead end thanks to his mom until a plague catapults his odd style out of the bars and into the big venues.
- Detroit was destroyed by the coven of moral and ethical standards during the Turn due to vampires and witches breaking the silence. Cincinnati might have gone the same way if not for a forward-thinking undead vampire, Piscary.
- Nothing bad ever happens without Big Al laughing about it, but Trisk just might be his match when it comes to clever wording of contracts.
- Kal has a soft spot for pixies, so much so that he would rather drive three days to cross a continent by car than spend six hours doing it by plane without her.
Want to know more about Kim Harrison? Click here to read more about the author.
#1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison returns to her beloved Hollows series with The Turn, the official prequel to the series that will introduce you to a whole new side of Rachel Morgan's world as you've never seen it before!
The OperatorKim Harrison
Peri Reed’s job eats her mind, but for a special task agent in hiding, forgetting the past can be a blessing. Betrayed by the man she thought she loved and the agency who turned her into the very thing she fought against, Peri abandoned the wealth and privilege of Opti for anonymity riddled with memory gaps and self-doubt. But when a highly addictive drug promises to end her dependency on those who’d use her as a tool for their own success, she must choose to remain broken and vulnerable, or return to the above-the-law power and prestige she once left...
The Bourne Identity meets Minority Report in this first highly anticipated installment in #1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison's sexy new suspense trilogy, featuring a brilliant special task agent at the top of her field and set in a futuristic Detroit.
Don't miss this thrilling first look into the elite world of Peri Reed, government agency operative extraordinaire, and catch more of her character in The Drafter, the first book in the all-new suspense trilogy from #1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison, out September 1.
Worlds collide when Rachel Morgan of The Hollows meets Peri Reed of The Drafter in this exciting new short story from #1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison.The paranormal and the futuristic meet in this thrilling novella featuring your favorite badass heroines from two of the amazingly gifted (RT Book Reviews) Kim Harrisons most beloved series: the Hollows and the Peri Reed Chronicles.