If you’ve listened to the XOXO After Darkcast, you’ll know that we end each episode with our “True Confessions” questionnaire. We thought that for #XOXOConnects, it would be fun to ask some top book bloggers what they’d say to some simple, but revealing, questions!
Carole – The Romance Reviews
- Last book you read? Shadow Fall by Laura Griffin
- Favorite ‘ship? (Possible?) Relationship, like that of Sherlock and Molly in BBC’s Sherlock
- Can you name one turn off and one turn on of yours? Turn On: Intelligence and sense of humor; Turn Off: Hearing but not listening
- What word would you ban from the English language? Nice
- What’s your favorite romantic movie? A lot. But ok, I’ve gotta go with While You Were Sleeping (Sandra Bullock, Bill Pullman)
Bette-Lee– Library Journal
- Last book you read? It’s time for our best books, so have been reading nonfiction and fiction. Last one, The Red Web (about soviet spying and surveillance)
- Can you name on turn off and one turn on of yours? Rudeness, any variety; love musical theater
- What word would you ban from the English language? Really (really, I would).
- What’s your favorite romantic movie? Tie: Sleepless in Seattle and Notting Hill (and Four Weddings and a Funeral; gotta love Hugh Grant, right?) Now that you got me started, I thought of two more films: You’ve Got Mail (or is it just Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan) and Crossing Delancey (1988); this one was on TV recently. I had forgotten what a good movie it is.
Keep checking this page for more goodies from more bloggers…