In this week’s episode Heather launches her new line of “Champs” while not so accidentally declaring a favorite child and Susan is way off her game and looking really crazy.
1. When heather looks down her nose during the toast she looks like Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove. That said, I still love her.
2. Is it pink elephant or just the elephant (in the room)?
3. Oh Vicki, you’re so humble. “It’s like the Oscars for insurance…”
4. Susan is so shrill even when she’s whooping it up. I’m pretty sure car alarms go off when she “whoops”
5. Meagan is crafty and I’m loving those wine glasses, I just don’t really get why she brought them.
6. When did this show become a Sunday service? #saved
7. I’m learning so much from this Napa trip. Method Champ-en-something
8. Susan is a totally different person in this episode, what is going on with her
9. Honestly, I’ve always wanted to saber a champagne bottle.
10. How is 500,000 a budget for CABINETS… CABINETS!
11. Oh. My . God. Tamara had toilet paper hanging out of her dress. How does that even happen?
12. Is Vagazzaling still a thing? Was that another reality show? I bet J.Lo Vagazzles… Woah, bring it back!
13. Susan, stop talking about having bad thoughts, you sound like Son of Sam!
14. Jimmy did a pirouette like a ballerina off the patio. I don’t know if you saw that. Stop and rewind!
15. “Wheezing the juice” is making me super uncomfortable.
16. Tamara you creep, stop hovering! Even though that’s what we’re secretly, not so secretly doing.
17. Oh Susan, you don’t even know where you’re going you’re that angry.
18. On that note, I am not looking forward to Coffee Enemas next week :/
Drinking and TweetingBrandi Glanville
From The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville, who is unapologetically filter-free.
Hiding from RealityTaylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong, star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo, pulls back the curtain on the years she suffered in silence through domestic violence in this searingly honest account of her troubled marriage to the late Russell Armstrong.The terrible truth is that I felt lost without the control that Russell had imposed on me for the nearly six years that we were married. Disturbingly, I missed that control. I didn't know what to do once I had no one there to tell me how to dress, act, and behave; what to want; and who, even, to be.
Secrets of the Southern BellePhaedra Parks
From Phaedra Parks, breakout star of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, comes a true Southern Belle's witty, practical, and no-nonsense guide to life.
Leggy BlondeAviva Drescher
Aviva Drescher, the REAL Housewife of New York City, born and bred in Manhattan, shares her REAL story in this tell-all memoir.